venerdì 24 giugno 2016

Trend SS2016: Total White


hi guys.
welcome back in UK, it's time to restart the routine.
today I want to share with you, another trend that I really do love during spring/summer: Total White.
some years ago, I didn't like it because when I wore the total white clothes I wasn't feel good.
now I'm completely changed my idea.
for this outfit I've chosen basic white jeans, classic white t-shirt and my favorite vest to give a touch of glam at the outfit.
louis vuitton maxi speedy, of course, and KJ St.Tropez on my feet.
do you like it?
and you..what about this trend?


have a nice day.

7 commenti:

  1. Bella Giulia, amo questo trend e vorrei provarlo presto! Un bacione e buon weekend!:*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Molto bello questo look, mi iace molto!
    Alessia
    Thechilicool

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimo questo look ti dona moltissimo! IL total white in estate è un MUST!

    XoXo
    Maryp
    New Post-> http://modidimoda-mapi.blogspot.it/2016/06/napoli-il-san-paolo-gigi-dalessio-tutte.html

    RispondiElimina
  4. Mi pia i molto con l foulard nei capelli.
    Baci

    www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Amo il totale white! Bel look cara, bacio!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    RispondiElimina

Seguimi su:

" "